Monday 10 April 2017

James Harknett Contour Masterclass: What did our professionals think?

The James Harknett Contour Masterclass is taking the industry by storm.  But don’t take it from us, here’s what our Fake Bake therapists who have attended the course have to say…DES3018_3D_SocialMedia_1080px-8.jpg

desiree
“I absolutely loved the masterclass with James, he was very welcoming, explained things well and gave lots of good advice on marketing. All the girls that were on the course were great girls and it was so nice meeting like-minded people. Overall the course was 5 stars and it’s giving me a boost and a clear view of my tanning menu, which I’m in the process of re-writing.  Thank you!”
– Desiree McCall, Desiree’s
demi-malloy
“The contouring class was something I totally didn’t expect. I thought sitting in a room with a PowerPoint and listening to someone talk, but it was the total opposite.  James was so lovely and it was great to be able to hear how other businesses do things! I couldn’t believe what a difference the contouring makes to someone. I have already started doing little bits on clients and getting really good feedback from it, I think the class overall was a huge success, as I felt like I went away and I have learned loads about tanning itself and actually building it up in the salon.  I’m going to use the ideas that James provides us with and use them in the salon. Right now creating a menu is on my list of things to do.  I really liked the class overall thank you for having me and p.s I totally loved my tan.” 
– Demi Malloy, Salon 1873
“I went on the ‘Contouring masterclass course ‘ with the lovely James HARKNETT and what a great day I had. It was so informative, well run, fun and I met some lovely ladies that I will keep in contact with where we can talk ‘ Fake Bake’. I even got to spray tan James! I can’t wait to move forward with this and enhance my own mobile spray tanning business.”
– Jessica Hurst, Fake Bake Mobile Spray Tanner
lesley-conroy
“Attending the expert contouring training with James Harknett, for me personally was truly inspiring and I came away from the training feeling equipped and confident that I can bolster an add-on contouring (or fine layering) to a professional base tan. James is a very interesting chap with a wealth of knowledge in his industry. It was fascinating to both listen to his advice and guidance, to know what to focus on with body shapes, and to watch him spray tan which he does with flair like an artist. I would highly recommend this training to anyone looking to gain renewed drive and motivation and bring some new ideas and for their spray tanning business. Well worth a day a Fake Bake to meet James and the Fake Bake Team!”
– Lesley, Conroy Daniells Beauty Studio
“I really enjoyed the fake bake contouring class it was brilliant. James was very informative & interesting. He put the class at ease & made it so much fun. I can’t wait to get trying it out in my salon 😊
– Nicola Walls, The Beauty Spot, Alva
Due to popular demand, spaces within our Contour Masterclasses across the UK are almost sold out! To secure your space please email training@fakebake.co.uk or call us on 03448 56 57 58. We hope to see you there…
He came. He saw. He contoured.
dsc05655
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fake Bake United | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig