Friday 6 October 2017

September Tanning with James Harknett

I was lucky enough to spend 8 days in Marbella with a huge production crew working on a brand new series for MTV. I can't reveal all juicy the details just yet, but what I can say is there are gonna be a lot of beautiful Fake Bake bronzed bodies hitting your screens in the new year.


While I was there, a certain new product came in very handy! Our new Travel Survival Kit, which has just launched, ensures you will never have that crumbled tanned look again. We all at one time can have patches caused by exercise, friction from bra straps, skin rubbing on skin, that can leave a worn away tan from time  to time. This genius on the go kit sloughs away patchy tan and wipes the skin clean and clear ready for a tanning touch up. It came in very handy for marks caused by bikinis during my recent filming. I also had one in my own wash bag and it smoothed out my own inner elbow! A spray tanner’s arm moves in and out a lot and so this was perfect. 



This summer I was thrilled to tan David Gandy for his new Marks & Spencer ads filmed in Scotland. Pixie Lott’s very handsome other, half Oliver Cheshire, has also become a regular of mine and I'm just about to tan him for Attitude magazine, so look out for that!!

I'm so excited to be having a Flawless Glow October. I'm currently giving Londons’ press and influencers a spray in Fake Bake's incredible new professional solution. This revolutionary spray tan liquid was created as a ready to wear glow, suitable for all day tanners that want to go back to work or just enjoy their day and not feel overly self-conscious in a developing guide colour. Flawless Glow develops slowly into just that. A truly natural golden glow that's ideal for brides, first time tanners and that all important and expanding male clientele. My recent review of my Fake Bake service at W hotel London, was the most read article on Top Man’s amazing blog page. Over 80,000 views so far! The Man Tan revolution is truly in full swing and Flawless Glow is going to be at the forefront of it!



Looking for any tan tips?  Don’t forget to get in touch with me on social and I will be delighted to help!

With love,
James x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fake Bake United | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig